Thursday, August 19, 2010

Gas Trimmers Make Me Want to Cry From Sheer Happiness

I've been a huge advocate for quality when purchasing a grass trimmer, but I rarely say which one I like the most. That's really because there is no particular brand that outshines the other when I compare the quality trimmers to one another. They each are very good in their own way, but best of all, they all work, at least in my experience.


However, I will tell you which brands I like the most. Get ready because you're going to find out something that has costs me literally $1,000s to find out for myself…

The trimmer brands that I found which blow away the competition completely is the Echo, Stihl and Husqvarna gas trimmer brands. I've worked with each of these trimmers for a long time and I can't say which one is better, but I can say they're all damn good.

Here's what I like about the Echo, Stihl and Husqvarna string trimmers:

They're EASY to start and operate. I've had numerous trimmers and they all seem to suffer from starting problems. The Echo starts like it wants to run. I mean, the effort is minimal to get this baby roaring. The Stihl and Husqvarna also fire right up. However, my Echo is the easiest in this regard.

They all cut fast and accurately. These trimmers have so much power it makes the cutting easy and quick. Now, in this particular test I would give the edge to my Stihl. It's a cutting monster.

They're all durable and lightweight. Surprisingly, the Husqvarna trimmer was the smallest trimmer I ever bought, yet it's also the post powerful and durable. This brand was made for hard work. The Echo and Stihl are also very light and can take a beating.

Those are the 3 top things I like about my three trimmers. I know there are other good brands out there, like Redmax for example, but I never owned a Redmax (though I've heard great things about it) and I'm sticking with what made me happy after numerous cuts on my lawn, and that's my Echo, Stihl and Husqvarna trimmers.

You don't have to spend an arm and a leg getting a top quality trimmer. Just click on Echo Specials, Stihl Deals and Husqvarna Specials and you will see listings for these trimmers at 50% discounts or more!

No comments:

Post a Comment